Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Recent photos to get us excited for Sister Allen's Return on June 15th

See you soon Sister Allah...woops I mean Allen :)
On The Gulf
The Gospel will Roll Forth :)
Visiting Stennis Space Center on P-Day Sisters Finley, Hills, McPheeters, Beckstrand, & Allen
The first Picayune District Elders Neuenschwander, Finlinson, Harrison & Manning (in front) Sister McPheeters, Allen

Sister McPheeters and Sister Allen on to Picayune, Mississippi
Old Friends......
This is a wall mural in Bossier City Feb 2011
Nathan, Kori, Holly, Sister Allen
Baby Pup & Boy in Bossier City
Drake & Trace Adamson. "The Adamson boys tried to catch me a squirrel to eat so many times, it took them about a month becasue we were in an apparent squirrel shortage. But alas, I didn't escape...Dad got one instead. I love the adamsons." Sis Allen
"This is Jean. Jean loves Tommy Lee Jones & sings me songs about him all the time. We are BFF!"

No comments:

Post a Comment